Switching it Up for Senior Year
By Senior year, your kid is likely in a routine that doesn’t really change. With their final year at home and their next steps coming, here are five things that could help shake up your Senior’s year (in a good way).
- Attend a school event they normally wouldn't.
- Do their own laundry. They'll need to know soon (and it'll give you a bit of a break).
- Tell teachers who meant something to them just that.
- Take a video of the everyday. They'll cherish them after Senior year ends (and so will you).
- Sit down once a week and have dinner with the family. Encourage them to try to cook the meal — it'll be good practice once they are out of the house.
JOIN THE CLUB
Have a high school senior in your life? Join the club. We’ve got your back with a stress-free guide to senior year and graduation — delivered to your inbox, once a month.